Monday, April 6, 2009

Time to step up the cleaning

Peanut sat on my bed one morning last week while I got ready.

The morning sun was shining through the window while my little Peanut pleasantly babbled to me.

She is happiest in the mornings so it was nice to spend that time with her.

Then I noticed that she was reaching out to something. At first it didn't look like anything was there. Then I realized it. There sparkling in the beautiful morning sunshine were hundreds of tiny dust particles and even my little girl could see them.

I don't know why but I told her they were fairies and vowed to do a better job at dusting.

Please tell me you've had this happen too.

2 comments:

Wesley, Shauna, Brady, and Carly said...

Brady and Carly love to catch the fairies whenever the sun is streaming in "just right". I say, forget the dusting :)

desperate housewife said...

Hey, I dust pretty often and our air is still full of dust fairies whenever the sun hits it. If you have lots of toys, blankets, clothing and/or pets, not to mention kids and adults flopping down on beds and sofas- just a house with lots of activity- dust in the air is inevitable.