Maybe something like this:
On the job since: 1-11-08, with nine months of preparation prior to start
Strengths: excellent cuddler, builds big towers of blocks that are satisfying to knock down, good reader and singer of silly songs, provides milk and meals at appropriate times
Weaknesses: does not meet all demands in a timely fashion, seems to think she's the boss, adheres too strictly to seemingly arbitrary rules such as no standing in the bathtub
1. Provide snacks on demand.
2. Read books as many times as demanded, even if they've already been read.
3. Accept that she is not the boss.
This boss is a bit of a tyrant. My goals for the next year of momma-ing look more like this:
1. Attempt (and perhaps succeed) at potty training.
2. Transition relatively smoothly from one child to two.
3. Keep entire family alive, clean and fed.
I aim high people.
What would your performance review look like?