- How she knows the exact moment I drift off to sleep and picks that time to cry out once, waking me up. This happen three to four times a week. She doesn't need anything but cries enough to startle me.
- How she knows when we give her the fake remote control. She doesn't want the realistic one minus batteries. Just the one that will change the channel in the middle of my Lifetime movie ... I mean CNN.
- How one day she will gobble something up and then next day act like I'm feeding her poison.
- How she is able to eat almost anything with three budding teeth.
- How she wants nothing to do with the soft pink blanket her grandma got her but instead would rather carry around a dish towel or a sock.
- How she would rather walk around pausing to pick up food off the highchair tray sitting on the floor then just sit in her highchair and eat.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Posted by Michelle at 8:30 PM
A list of things I don't understand about my daughter: