Thursday, September 17, 2009

Perfectly pregnant belly ...

is how the husband described my baby belly the other night. Isn't he sweet?

six months

I had my six-month appointment today, which means I have the glucose drink waiting to be chugged. Yay.

In other news, The Lad is kicking hard enough that I tried to let The Boy feel. He was unimpressed with his brother. I have a feeling this will be a trend. But he did tell me this morning he would cook for the baby and share his books, which is encouraging.

The husband and I, meanwhile, need to get our butts in gear clearing out The Lad's room. My mom sent some clothes for the little guy -- including impossibly small hats, be still my heart -- and I'm realizing piling all of his clothes in a corner won't work forever.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You really do have a perfectly pregnant belly.