- Last night, after The Boy's basketball class (is it really a practice if they'll never play a game?), we all went to Wendy's for Frostys. He's had one once before with the Daddyman. "Trust me, Momma. They are COLD." After every other bite, he said, "It's cold, so cold, like a fireball." He marveled at his goosebumps and got a Frosty mustache.
- Nutella + salty thin pretzels = best snack ever
- The Lad can say please and thank you. (Peeeeeees and Ko-go)
- I finished reading "A Discovery of Witches." The internet had been abuzz about this new (and rather lengthy) book about witches and vampires. Michelle read it and was very meh. I expected not to like it. Low expectations might be the key to happiness, because I really enjoyed it. The book has some definite flaws, but it's the first one in awhile that's swept me up so much that I have no memory of my husband having a conversation with me while I was reading.
- I have a husband who understands when I completely ignore him for a book.
- I am wearing new dangly earrings that make me happy. Big round navy blue stones surrounded by a thin rim of gold(ish stuff).
- The husband and I are planning a date this weekend. Tapas and Harry Potter and no children -- YAY!
- I made salsa this week for black bean burritos. They were heavenly.
What are you loving this week?